Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tonights episode

I think that it was wrong that Melissa went behind everyone's back and let Maddie go to LA when all the moms talked about it and decided that their not bringing their girls to LA! It's not fair that Abby says to Chloe it's your time to prove yourself and gives Chloe a hip hop solo and Maddie a tap, because Maddie' strongest style is tap and Chloe's weakest solo is hip hop! I think Chloe did amazing because she had hip hop (her weakest style) and got 4th. I think Maddie did amazing too, but she came in second and it was her strongest style! The group dance was great! Of course Maddie got Princess Diana because that's the prettiest character and costume! I think Kendall fit good for Selena because she has dark hair. I think Chloe fit good as Marilyn Monroe because she has blonde hair. The group got first! Maddie got second in her strongest style and Chloe got 4t in her weakest style! I thin Chloe did better than Maddie because she was only two placements below Maddie and Maddie was doing her strongest style and Chloe was doing her weakest style! When Chloe got 4th Abby looked mad that Chloe did that well! When Maddie got 2nd Maddie was crying! I'm so happy that when Melissa said Maddie was upset that Chloe said she was crying because Chloe stuck up to Abby and Melissa and Melissa always acts like Maddie's never upset! I don't understand why Maddie was crying at the end? When Abby said Chloe and Christi were evil, that was not true because Chloe is the sweetest one in the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment